Tuesday 10 June 2008

Switchselect.com Testimonials

Thousands of Australian energy customers have used our free service to compare, switch and save on their energy bills.

Here are some of our happy customers' feedback:

"I saved $253 in a matter of minutes"
Joan, Shailer Park

"Thanks for finally giving us the truth. Switching was so difficult until you came along"
Michael, Burleigh Heads

"And I thought deregulation was supposed to help customers, thank you for simplifying the process of switching"
Andrew, Potts Point

"Happy as Larry, saved $187 this year"
Pauline, Geelong

"Simple and effective, 5 star"
Karel, Wagga Wagga

Compare, Switch and Save Now!!

"If only the phone companies could be compared, your service is brilliant"
Sonja, Fitzroy

"Im going to add the savings to the shopping fund!!"
Sarah, Essendon

"Thank you for helping me compare my energy supplier"
Arnold, Adelaide

"If you add $223 to my bank account this year I'll be stoked, thanks SS"
Herb, Southport

"Very good selection process"
Bernie, Preston

Compare, Switch and Save Now!!

"Very easy to understand and also simple to fill out the application form."
Michelle, Melton West

"Thanks boys. I saw your website on the Extra program, Channel 9. I only received a contract from AGL yesterday and was debating what I should do.

Your website made my mine up for me and saved me $21.26 to boot. I shall tell my mates."
Grant, Landsborough

"Very good and great service"
Wilmot, Marsden

"Very helpful saved $98"
Carly, Coberg

"It all adds up, thanks for your help"
Mallorie, Melrose Park

Compare, Switch and Save Now!!

1 comments:

Cheap Flights to New York said...

Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience.

Flights to New York

Steven Glover and Leon Hayes

Steven Glover and Leon Hayes
Founders of Switchselect.com